Moravské náměstí Academic club
The Academic club, located on the first floor of the MU rectorate, offers a restaurant and a café with service. - find on the map.
The Academic club can be used in the morning or afternoon hours by the MU staff to hold meetings and seminars, by student clubs and the Academic senate. The design of the Academic club is in the style of a first republic Viennese café with coffee and drinks being prepared in front of the guests at the bar.
Internet access is available via the WiFi eduroam.
The club offers
A breakfast menu. Standard breakfast - bread/rolls, hot beverage (coffee, tea, milk), butter, jam and honey, fruit juice plus one of the following options:
- sliced ham and pickle,
- sliced cheese with fresh vegetables,
- scrambled eggs with onion,
- chicken sausage,
- ham and eggs.
- cold starters,
- 2 kinds of soup,
- 6 kinds of hot meals,
- 2 kinds of hot meals (a bigger portion) + dessert,
- 8 kinds of hot meals (short orders),
- 5 kinds of sundaes, ice-cream, fruit and pudding,
- 10 kinds of coffee,
- 8 kinds of tea,
- 8 kinds of Moretto hot chocolate,
- 4 kinds of frappé milk coctails,
- 6 kinds of mixed drinks,
- wine and non-alcoholic drinks.
|Mon - Thu||8:00 - 16:00 o'clock|
|Fri||8:00 - 15:00 o'clock|
Hours for taking breakfast
|Mon - Fri||08:00 - 10:00 o'clock|
Hours for taking lunches
|Mon - Thu||11:00 - 14:30 o'clock|
|Fri||11:00 - 14:30 o'clock|
|address:||Moravském nám. 617/9, 601 77 Brno|
|phone:||549 49 1066|