SKM-GUEST wired connection
SKM-GUEST connection is intended for SKM MU guests and visitors. SKM-GUEST wired connection is realised through RJ45 ethernet socket in the room. To access the Internet, it is necessary to log into the network using the data (login/password) which you will be given by the attendant of the relevant building.
Where to get connected
- UNI hotel Grohova
How to get connected
1. Your computer must be equipped with a network card with RJ-45 connector. Furthermore, you need a common UTP noncrossover cable between the computer and the data socket.
2. The building attendant will give you the Internet access data.
3. Your operation system is to be set in order to obtain the IP address from the DHCP server automatically.
4. By connecting your computer to the data socket, your Internet access will be restricted only to our web:
5. Open your Internet browser and enter any web page with http:// protocol, e.g.:
6. You will be diverted to a webpage to enter your login data.
7. After having entered the data, the Internet will be fully functional for the period of 24 hours. Afterwards, it is necessary to enter your login data again.
Should you have any difficulties or questions contact:
|UNI hotel Grohova||Ing. Jozef Fogada||reccejskmmunicz|