Hotel-SKM wireless connection
The Hotel-SKM WiFi is intended for clients who cannot use the WiFi eduroam academic network
Where to get connected
- bří Žůrků hotel and halls of residence
- Klácelova halls of residence
- Kounicova hotel and halls of residence
- Mánesova halls of residence
- Nám. Míru halls of residence
- Sladkého halls of residence
- Tvrdého halls of residence
- Veveří halls of residence
- Vinařská hotel and halls of residence
- Vinařská canteen and assembly hall
- UC Šlapanice
- Čejkova UNI hotel
- Grohova UNI hotel
How to get connected
Request your login information at the reception
Find the Hotel-SKM WiFi on your device and connect to the network.
Log into the network . If the login window does not appear, open your web browser and enter the page: http://neverssl.com.
Enter your login information.
Email server - university smtp server: relay.muni.cz
If you encounter any problems or would like more information, contact the reception. Problems will be addressed by the local eduroam administrator. Personal contact information can be found on a notice board near the reception at individual halls of residence.
Technical and Information Technologies Division
Should you have other general questions NOT concerning connection problems, you can contact the Technical and Information Technologies Division directly: