SUPO KREDIT deposit accounts - transfers
All the active persons at MU (students and employees) with an active card and with a boarding deposit account can make use of cashless transfers between SUPO (The Public System of Remittances and claims of Persons) and Kredit boarding system through the application WebKredit.
- To be evaluated as an active person at MU (student, employee) with an active card and therefore also a deposit boarding account in the Kredit system.
- Agreement with the SUPO conditions - in SUPO tick and confirm agreement.
- Confirmation the agreement in SUPO by 100 CZK deposit (information in SUPO).
The staff who have signed the
Request for remitting an amount of their salary to SUPOat their personnel manager (eg. also for personal calls), do not have to put the money on the account. After the transaction, SUPO must be
- In SUPO agree
The allowance of SUPO account using for Kredit.
In case of accomplishing all the above mentioned conditions and signing into the application WebKredit the SUPO icon will become active.
There are also several facts related to the process of activation:
- If the balance on the original deposit boarding account is negative, the amount will be settled from SUPO automatically to 0 CZK.
- If the account is no longer valid (termination of the active relationship to MU or deactivation of the card), the whole balance of the boarding account will be transfered to SUPO at the beginning of the following month (after the monthly balance).
Manual transfers of finances
Through the application WebKredit it is possible to carry out transfers of finances between SUPO and KREDIT system in both directions. The transfer from Credit to SUPO is limited by the sum of 1000 Kč.
Automatic transfers of finances - inkaso
In WebKredit application, it is possible to set an automatic settling of finances (inkaso) to certain predetermined amount. The transfer will be accomplished under the following conditions:
- there is a disposable balance in SUPO, at least of the required amount for transfer ,
- the balance on the boarding account is below the settling limit,
- the required amount for the transfer is higher or the same as the minimal amount needed for the transfer.
If the conditions mentioned above are completed, the transfer of the amount (recharging) from SUPO will be carried out every day at 0:10.
SUPO KREDIT free accounts - salary deduction
If an MU employee shows an interest in covering all the expenses in SKM MU boarding facilities in the form of deduction from their salary through SUPO,
a new boarding free account will be made for them. The boarders subsequently have their meals through the free account during the month on credit (
to the hole). After the monthly balancing, the boarders' expenses are transfered to SUPO which will carry out the deduction from their salaries.
Activation - transition to a free account
- to be evaluated as an active MU employee with an active card,
- ask for and confirm the
Request for remitting an amount of a salary to SUPOat their personnel manager,
- The approval for SUPO conditions - in SUPO tick and confirm the approval.
In SUPO agree
The allowance of SUPO account using for Kredit.
- in SUPO Select Set a free account.
If all the above mentioned conditions are fulfilled, (two days from the written approval of the
Request for remitting an amount of a salary to SUPO) the new boarder's free account with the initial amount of 0 CZK will be automatically created. The original deposit account will be deactivated and a positive financial balance will be transfered to SUPO.
There are also several facts related to this:
- If the boarder has pre-ordered any meals on his/her original deposit account, they will be automatically cancelled and the blocked amount will be returned (to the original deposit account and subsequently transfered to SUPO).
- If the balance on the original deposit boarding account is for some reason negative, the amount will be settled from SUPO automatically to 0 CZK.
If the account is activated during any day but the first day of a month, the system in the specific month does not control the number of subsidized meals
bonson both the accounts (deposit or free) at the same time. If the number of subsidies on both the boarder's accounts is overdrawn beyond the boarder's claim, the difference will be asked of the boarder through the personnel department.
The boarder's balance (maximal claim) cannot fall under the amount of the limit for deduction from the salary for SUPO in the
Request for remitting an amount of a salary to SUPOat the personnel manager. The recommended amount is at minimum 1000 CZK.
From the free account, it is not possible to withdraw cash,the deposits are allowed. Nevertheless, all the deposits will be transfered as a deposit to SUPO at the beginning of the following month.
Deactivation - transition to a deposit account
In SUPO tick Set the deposit account.
This restricts the validity of the account till the last day of the relevant month. Subsequently, the free account will be closed and the original or new deposit account will be opened. If there are any future orders made on the boarder's free account, they will be immediatelly automatically cancelled and the blocked amount will be returned (to the free account).
The change can be retracted by clicking on
Set a free account without restriction of validity.