Internet, printing and copying on MUNI halls of residence
In all halls of residence there is the possibility of internet connection via WiFi eduroam. You can also use MU printing and copying services in selected dormitories.
Wireless Connection WiFi
Eduroam is the main wireless network used at MU to connect to the Internet. You can connect to it in most areas, Masaryk University, including all the university residences. The second type of authentication (use only in case of problems) is web authentication to SSID MUNI.
The WiFi network is intended for students, academics and university staff, who have access automatically enabled. After graduation, you can still use the network for a period of two months within MU.
For all clients staying in the dorms who cannot use the academic WiFi eduroam network, the Hotel-SKM WiFi network is designed for internet connection.
How to access?
1. At reception, you will request your network access details
2. On your device you will find a network called "Hotel-SKM" and connect.
3. A dialog appears to enter your login details, which you fill out. If the data entry window does not appear, open the web browser and enter the following page: http://neverssl.com. You will then enter the required data.
University smtp server: relay.muni.cz
Solving connection problem? Any questions?
Contact your network administrator for advice by e-mail or in person.
Local network managers (in individual dormitories)
|dormitories||loca network managers|
|dormitory Bří Žůrků||Patrik Broszemail@example.com|
|dormitory Klácelova||Daniel Vrábelfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|dormitory Kounicova||Paulína Ayaziováemail@example.com|
|dormitory Mánesova||Kristýna Fuchsováfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|dormitory nám. Míru||Daniel Vrábelemail@example.com|
|dormitory Sladkého||Patrik Broszfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|dormitory Tvrdého||Bc. Filip Ondrušekemail@example.com|
|dormitory Veveří||Paulína Ayaziováfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|dormitory Vinařská, blok A1||Bc. Filip Ondrušekemail@example.com|
|dormitory Vinařská, blok A2||Bc. Filip Ondrušekfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|dormitory Vinařská, blok A3||Bc. Filip Ondrušekemail@example.com|
|UNI hotel Čejkova||Ing. Jozef Fogadafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|UNI hotel Grohova||Ing. Jozef Fogadaemail@example.com|
Administrator of eduroam at MU
- If you have any questions or problems with the WiFi eduroam or VPN MUNI connection, please contact the administrator via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For help with setting up a wireless connection, you can also contact the operators in person at the University-wide computer study room MU on Komenského nám. 2.
- In case of other, eg general questions, not related to the solution of connection problems, you can contact the Technical Services and Information Technology Department directly by e-mail. email@example.com.
The academic backbone of the university network is managed by Institute of Computer Science. The network is divided into subnets and the management of the network in the buildings of dormitories, hotels and canteens is under Department of Technical Services and Information Technologies SKM MU.