Accommodation in dormitories for semester or year
Arrange accommodation for one or two semesters at one of the MU dormitories.
How to stay in the dormitory?
Book your accommodation
How and when is it possible to book a bed in a dormitory? What are the rules and conditions?
Move to your dorm
What are the dates for entering the dormitory? What should you not forget?
Manage payments related to accommodation
How to pay the deposit and monthly dormitory? What is the SUPO system and how to use it?
Information, documents and forms
Information for the academic year 2023/24
- University Residence Hall Housing Policy at MU halls of residence
- MU Directive No. 4/2014 for students at MU halls of residence
- Masaryk University Guideline No. 1/2020 – electoral regulations and rules of procedure for the representation of students staying in MU dormitories
- SKM MU Director's Guideline No. 5/2019 – schedule of reservations and accommodation in university dormitories of MU
- Residence fee price list
- SKM MU Director's Guideline No. 6/2018 – Instruction for payment of bail and dormitory fees in MU halls of residence
- SKM MU Director's Guideline No. 11/2018 – the use of brought electrical appliances into MU halls of residence
- Price list of damages related to accommodation – valid from March 1, 2024
- Price list of damages related to accommodation
- Price list of fees for accommodation-related services
- Request for connection of an electrical device
- Information on changing beds in SKM MU halls of residence
- SKM MU Director's Guideline No. 8/2017 – Accommodation Rules of the University Halls of Residence of Masaryk University - valid from April 1, 2024
- SKM MU Director's Guideline No. 8/2017 – Accommodation Rules of the University Halls of Residence of Masaryk University
- Bed booking instructions
- Accommodation Contract (specimen)
- Termination of accommodation by an Accommodated Person