Vinařská halls of residence
Complex of three blocks of dormitories, university canteen, gym, FSpS and Faculty of Economics and Administration of MU in the immediate vicinity of the Brno Exhibition Centre, near the University Campus.
About Vinařská halls of residence
Vinařská halls of residence are available not only for long-term accommodation for the whole semester or year, but also for short-term and summer holiday accommodation.
- Accommodation capacity: 1110 beds
- Room composition:
- double (487 rooms)
- double in cubicle 2+1 (5 rooms)
- triple (19 rooms) – block A2, A3
- four-bedded (11 rooms) – block A1
- WiFi eduroam is available in every room.
- Double rooms and rooms in the 2+1 cubicle have their own kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
- Part of block A1 and the whole block A2 + A3 are renovated and with new furniture in the rooms.
- Each four-bedded room has its own equipped kitchen, separate bathroom and toilet on the floor.
- The dormitories have 7 wheelchair-accessible rooms.
The residence halls site and service
- Playgrounds and relaxation areas are available on campus, gym (in block A1, A2, A3), canteen, snack bar.
- In block A3 it is possible to use the university computer study.
- Parking is available by the university canteen, this service is charged for accommodated students (entering ISIC card).
- Parking is charged to the public. The operation of the car park is governed by the operating rules.
Pricelist of accomodation in academic year
Pricelist of accomodation in academic year 2020/21 valid form 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021
|2-bed after reconstruction (182 rooms)||140 Kč|
|2-bed after reconstruction with new furniture (285 rooms)||143 Kč|
|2-bed basement atype A1 + A3 (7 rooms)||101 Kč|
|2-bed basement atype A2 (3 rooms)||105 Kč|
|2-bed in cube A1 (2 rooms)||118 Kč|
|1-bed in cube A1 (2 rooms)||123 Kč|
|2-bed in cube A2 + A3 (7 rooms)||125 Kč|
|1-bed in cube A2 + A3 (3 rooms)
|3-bed A2 + A3 (8 rooms)||108 Kč|
|4-bed (22 rooms)||77 Kč|
Price list for long-term accommodation in the academic year 2021/22 from 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2022
|1-bed room||180 Kč|
|2-bed room||170 Kč|
|3-bed room||135 Kč|
|4-bed apartment||135 Kč|
|4-bed room||100 Kč|
- On the campus there is a canteen, gymnasium FSpS and Faculty of Economics and Administration.
- Near the halls of residence is the Brno Exhibition Centre. The University Campus and the city centre are well accessible.
Track location and transport connections
- Address: Vinařská 471/5, 603 00 Brno
- Stop: Lipová
- tram no. 1 - from the main railway station
- Trolleybus No. 25, 26 - University campus